[erlang-questions] Erlang and Docker

Stefan Hellkvist hellkvist@REDACTED
Thu Jun 18 08:10:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, is anyone out there using Docker to deploy your Erlang releases? Any experiences captured in any blog out there? I am in particular interested in what docker images people are basing their deployments on.

Personally I have used various Ubuntu images of varying sizes and also the phusion/baseimage (https://github.com/phusion/baseimage-docker) with good results but I would like to hear particularly if anyone has found any images with small footprints out there, capable of running Erlang releases (which is not a well defined requirement I guess, but still).

Stefan