[erlang-questions] leex and case-insensitive match

Knut Nesheim knutin@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 19:06:49 CEST 2015

Hey list,

I'm using leex and ran into a wall when I wanted a case-insensitive
match. For my use case "select", "SELECT", "SeLeCt" means exactly the
same. The same question was posted some time ago, but without any
answer (http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2006-January/018685.html)
I figure after 10 years it's worth another shot.

Is there any way of making leex do what I want?

I had a look through the code, but quickly realised I will need to dig
up my Dragon Book if I want to really understand what's going on. Does
anyone have any pointers on how I could hack^Wextend leex?

Thanks
Knut