[erlang-questions] running debugger fails

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@REDACTED
Wed Jul 22 07:40:19 CEST 2015

Hi!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:04 PM, weoccc <weoccc@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
>
> Yes, you are right. I use the prebuilt version of erlang on ubuntu using
> apt-get install erlang. Any idea on how to make it work for ubuntu ?  Shall
> I build and install Erlang from source ?

I guess the easiest way is to install Erlang packages from Erlang solutions
repository: https://www.erlang-solutions.com/downloads/download-erlang-otp
As far as I can see, they are meant to be drop-in replacements for the stock
packages. Alternatively, you can build Erlang from source, but this means that
you'll not be able to install Ubuntu packages which depend on Erlang and
you'll have to build them from source as well.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan