[erlang-questions] CORS Supporting Erlang HTTP Server

Kannan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 21:25:28 CEST 2015

Thanks for all the responses team. Just to put my requirements clear -

* File upload/download
* CORS - Better if this support can be configured.
* Websockets
* Dynamic web application
* Performance
* Embedding