[erlang-questions] Windows compiled Jiffy library

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Wed Jan 14 15:32:18 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:54 PM, jim rosenblum wrote:
> I reinstalled visual Studio 2013 and now the rebar comand executed
> to completion , but I have a ton of warnings and a message about
> unknown options (-g and -03) and the result doesn't pass the eunit
> tests due to the NIF not being loadable. I assume that I am using
> the wrong tool chain, but this is over my head (I am not a Windows
> or C/C++ guy).

Looking at jiffy's rebar.config, it seems like this is caused by lines
10 and 11, which seem to be safe to omit, so delete the lines and try
again. Or you could replace ".*" with the regex from line 13.

I'll send you a modified rebar.config.

> Thanks for you help, but I think I'm close to giving up on this.

Don't give up, this is the technology we have to deal with, and it's
usually because people decided to disregard/forget good solutions from
the past in favor of inferior reinventions.