[erlang-questions] Windows compiled Jiffy library

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Wed Jan 14 15:01:45 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:54 PM, jim rosenblum <jim.rosenblum@REDACTED> wrote:
> I reinstalled visual Studio 2013 and now the rebar comand executed to
> completion , but I have a ton of warnings and a message about unknown
> options (-g and -03) and the result doesn't pass the eunit tests due to the
> NIF not being loadable.  I assume that I am using the wrong tool chain, but
> this is over my head (I am not a Windows or C/C++ guy).
>
> Thanks for you help, but I think I'm close to giving up on this.

If this is something you are creating yourself (rather than a
requirement for your dependency), you might want to consider a pure
Erlang JSON parser, like jsx[1]/jsxn[2]. If it is the only C program
in your chain, it might save/solve you a bunch of troubles.

Not exactly an answer to your question, but exactly this advise helped
someone before.

Motiejus

[1]: https://github.com/talentdeficit/jsx
[2]: https://github.com/talentdeficit/jsxn