[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Mark Nijhof mark.nijhof@REDACTED
Sun Jan 4 12:05:54 CET 2015

Exactly what I mean, also if the PM would be used for building releases as
well then a version conflict would be really painful. I.e. Making a release
that embeds OTP 15 from a PM that is embedded in OTP 17 sounds like a
challange.

--
Mark Nijhof
t:   @MarkNijhof <https://twitter.com/MarkNijhof>