[erlang-questions] Process scope variable

Imants Cekusins imantc@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 14:16:50 CET 2015

> "ok, a method called 'fred'.  Wonder what it does?"

well let's just say if I understand program flow, this is not a
problem. If I do not understand it, long explicit signatures are not
of much help.

my problem was that until now my mind was too cluttered with function
signatures.

now when I look at a function body, I can focus on what happens within
this function. I will worry about other functions in turn - when I
look at them.

basically, navigating the code will happen much less often. the mind
can take a rest.