[erlang-questions] Process scope variable

Steve Strong steve@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 14:07:54 CET 2015

Rather you than me :)  Personally, when in a functional language, I quite like reading a function and thinking “cool, a function called ‘fred’ that operates on data A, B, and C”.  I shudder when I recall my 20+ years of OO and thinking “ok, a method called ‘fred’.  Wonder what it does?"

--
Steve Strong