[erlang-questions] Problem with legacy code when upgrading to R16B03

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 01:21:26 CET 2015

I made your same changes to the module, and also added the following
function to the module:

test() ->
  Key = <<1:128>>,
  Data = <<1:128>>,
  generate_tag_aes_cbc_128(Key, Data).

and when run in a shell:

Eshell V6.1  (abort with ^G)
1> c(omac1),l(omac1),omac1:test().
<<173,219,62,66,7,255,149,96,196,74,41,116,238,229,211,35>>

this appears to work (at least, it doesn't crash with badarg.  I don't know
whether the data is correct).  Are you sure your aes key is 128, 192, or
256 bits long?  It's possible the crypto module is throwing badarg when it
detects an improper length key.