[erlang-questions] Problem with legacy code when upgrading to R16B03

Ryan Brown ryankbrown@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 00:27:26 CET 2015

Thank you Felix. It looks like the aes_cbc_128_encrypt method is gone so I
changed all to use crypto:block_encrypt(aes_cbc128, Key, IV, ToBeEncrypted)

But alas, I'm still seeing the same error.