[erlang-questions] New Erlang job openings

Jason Duffy Smith jason.nevar.smith@REDACTED
Tue Feb 10 00:22:06 CET 2015

Hi All,

I would just like to thank those at Erlang Central for maintain these
listings. Allowing a relaxed view on Erlang jobs means more options for
someone like myself looking for an "in". Especially being in remote
Australia were the listings are very sparse.

So thank you for all the efforts.

- Jason
(I don't say much in this community but felt a thank you was warranted)