[erlang-questions] New Erlang job openings

e@REDACTED e@REDACTED
Mon Feb 9 19:33:48 CET 2015

On 02/09/2015 07:09 PM, Garret Smith wrote:
> This particular one is an Erlang job, but we're willing to train a
> qualified candidate.

so that was a sort of misunderstanding.
your candidate will work with erlang, but you do not require
specifically erlang background (smthng like: "any experience will
suffice alongside the ability to learn")

it might be a reason for erlangcentral.com to improve the format?
an explicit list of tools and responsibilities? or smthng like that.

> Making Erlang "a plus" widens the candidate
> pool.

i presume there are more people in the world who know Java than those
who know Java AND Erlang.