[erlang-questions] Question about reverse list of recursion functions

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Sun Dec 27 10:10:57 CET 2015

Dear Andrey
Using lists:reverse/1 is normal practice. The lists functions are implemented in
C and are fast. I think some of them also do non-erlangy cheats, eg, reverse
reverses the list "in place".
Best wishes

Ivan