[erlang-questions] Question about reverse list of recursion functions

Andrey Koleshko ka8725@REDACTED
Sun Dec 27 04:38:31 CET 2015

Hi, guys! I recently started to learn Erlang (migrating from Ruby) by reading “Erlang Programming” Cesarini book. After the 3rd chapter there is a task to implement quick sort and I implemented it like this: https://gist.github.com/ka8725/f3fcc264e12bcefa6035 <https://gist.github.com/ka8725/f3fcc264e12bcefa6035>
It works well, but I have a question that doesn’t allow to sleep me - is it normal practice to do `reverse` every time when you have an list with opposed direction after a few recursions calls? Is there are other practice to avoid it? Thanks!
Best Regards,
Andrey Koleshko
ka8725@REDACTED