[erlang-questions] Didn't get it to work. The erlcount app from <Learn you some erlang for great good> chapter 20 the count of application

Hao jusfeel@REDACTED
Sat Dec 19 07:57:44 CET 2015

Thank you!  I made a mistake in Emakefile - outdir is written as "ourdir". So the beam are exported to the root directory for that module when I do "erl -make".

--

hao