[erlang-questions] observer app in production

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 20:01:23 CET 2015

Hello Dan,

The GUI is running on other machines We are doing ssh and forward the
necessary ports and run observer app from a hidden node remotely as
described here: https://gist.github.com/pnc/9e957e17d4f9c6c81294

Silviu