[erlang-questions] EEP process

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sat May 17 11:52:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

I went looking through the list of EEPs today and found out that there are
several that I didn't know about, there have been no discussions about
them. Some are old, but there is no resolution about them. Some have been
implemented, but are not listed as such.

Is there an official "EEP review board"? How often are EEPs reviewed?

Should there be an automated (tri-monthly?) message to the eep mailing list
listing the status of all current EEPs and drafts? This can work as a
gentle reminder to EEP champions to try to get community comments about
their drafts so that they can be accepted or rejected.

Should there be a new status for an EEP with the meaning "this is all well,
we like/want it, but we need a reference implementation"? Maybe someone
else than the champion feels like stepping in and provide a reference
implementation.

best regards,
Vlad