[erlang-questions] Problem compiling CAMEL v2 ASN.1 files - SOLVED

Alan Evans alanrevans@REDACTED
Fri May 16 16:18:05 CEST 2014

SUCCESS

The trick was to remove all the PARAMETER-BOUND stuff and then use
IN-CS1-datatypes.asn rather than CAP-datatypes.asn
After that there was only a little bit of tweaking and now I have an erl
file that exports all the CAMEL Operations.
Don't know if it works yet but it's very encouraging.

If anyone needs the asn files drop me a line, I'll be happy to share.

Regards
AlanE