[erlang-questions] Problem compiling CAMEL v2 ASN.1 files

Alan Evans alanrevans@REDACTED
Thu May 15 19:37:44 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I don't suppose anyone out there has a set of 3GPP CAMEL ASN.1 files
that the erlang asn compiler can compile and export an enc_InitialDP()
function?
I've been going around and around in circles all day trying to get this
work but I'm failing miserably.

My current problem is that the initialDP OPERATION in
CAP-gsmSSF-gsmSCF-ops-args.asn is a parametrised type.

The Erlang asn compiler docs state:
"Note that the compiler does not generate encode/decode functions for
parameterized types, but only for the instances of the parameterized types"

I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an instance from this.

Many thanks in advance.

AlanE