[erlang-questions] attach detach from running node via script

T Ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Fri May 16 09:09:28 CEST 2014

1. Write an Erlang module to do exactly what you want with an exported
"start/0" function. Within the module use rpc:call or rpc:multicall or
rpc:cast.

Use bash to call "erl -sname oam -hidden -s modulename".  Or escript to do
the same.

2. Elixir. Elixir. Elixir.

Consider using Elixir. For sys admin related tasks my current general
advice is to use Elixir.