[erlang-questions] Crash with +debug_info flag

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri May 9 23:15:29 CEST 2014

On 05/09/2014 07:37 PM, Jérôme Renard wrote:
> According to the crash message, there is something wrong with
> csv_reader:init which breaks gen_server:init_it. But csv_reader is not a
> gen_server so why is gen_server:init_it called ?

To answer this particularly, gen_server:init_it is the one calling
csv_reader:init so it's normal. I would try to output Tot to see what's
different between +debug_info and without and submit a bug to
erlang-bugs if it turns out something fishy is going on.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu