[erlang-questions] State of Erlang on PPC

Tim McGilchrist timmcgil@REDACTED
Fri Jul 25 00:32:16 CEST 2014

Thanks Jason. I used to work on a PowerBook and used Erlang there but that was a number of years ago now. It's good to know the code still works there.

I expected it would/should work I think the devil will be in getting it compiled to whatever Linux version comes with the embedded board. Now to get my hands on some real hardware or a decent enough emulator to test it out.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim McGilchrist

@lambda_foo