[erlang-questions] Recommendations on optional callbacks

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Tue Jul 22 10:28:41 CEST 2014

elixir has a very nice solution to this. not sure if elixir is an option on
your project. If not, at least in theory, you could use parse transforms
(which are a bit of a pain - then again elixir will get rid of a lot of
these pains) to add the missing methods and redirect to default
implementations.