[erlang-questions] on writing [was: ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly]

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 21:59:27 CEST 2014

i'm actually conceited/self-aware enough to claim that i'm a quite
good editor (as is my wife, she's probably even a bit better). i've
done it for free in the past since i got to read early copies of
things for free and educate myself thusly. :-) i should go sign myself
up for a service that farms chapters of good technical stuff for me to
voluntarily mark up. :-) it is just hard to make a commitment to
people with some kind of turn-around time since it isn't my day job.