[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP on Cubietruck with access to GPIO (and I2S)

Boris Mühmer boris.muehmer@REDACTED
Wed Jul 2 15:38:31 CEST 2014

Maybe this is just a question for Tony Rogcall, but I will ask all of You.

I bootstraped Erlang/OTP on my Cubietruck (and my Raspberry Pi as well).
The Cubietruck wasn't tortured as much as the Raspberry Pi in this process,
because it runs on a SSD instead of a SD-Card.

The result is much more complete (than cross-compiling), because for
example wx is build as well and it is working (using ssh -X for a test), on
the other hand it takes a bit longer to complete compared to a destop
system with eight cores.

So the next step I want to do is to access the GPIO ports/pings (and I2S)
from within Erlang.

Has anyone already tried this on the Cubietruck?
Does Tony's gpio code for the Raspberry Pi work on the Cubietruck, too?

Regards,
Boris