[erlang-questions] IDE: call for feedback

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 09:52:44 CET 2014

Vlad,

Is there anything in those 500 open tickets that is a stand-alone
tool/program?
I use Acme, not Erlide, but it would be nice to help with any Erlide
tool/program that can also be used on its own.

bengt