[erlang-questions] How to define snmp get bulk request pdu including max-repetitions and no-repeaters

Dominik Pawlak dominik_pawlak@REDACTED
Wed Dec 24 13:48:12 CET 2014

Hello Andy,
Don't know why you try to construct the pdu yourself, but I can see that
in the snmp application the code for constructing bulk request pdu is:

make_pdu(bulk, {NonRepeaters, MaxRepetitions, Oids}, MiniMIB) ->
     Foids = [flatten_oid(Oid, MiniMIB) || Oid <- Oids],
     #pdu{type         = 'get-bulk-request',
      request_id   = request_id(),
*     error_status = NonRepeaters, **
**     error_index  = MaxRepetitions,*
      varbinds     = [make_vb(Foid) || Foid <- Foids]};

The standard way to perform a bulk request would be:

snmpm:sync_get_bulk("snmp_user", "snmp_agent", 0, 3,
[[1,3,6,1,4,1,14817,3,12,2,10,1,5,1]]).

Best
Dominik