[erlang-questions] How to define snmp get bulk request pdu including max-repetitions and no-repeaters

Andy Li J andy.j.li@REDACTED
Wed Dec 24 09:56:14 CET 2014

Hi all,

If I want to define a snmp get request pdu, and the format as follows:
#pdu{ type = 'get-request', request_id = ReqId,
             error_status = noError, error_index = 0,
             varbinds }

And if I want to define a snmp get  bulk pdu including max-repetitions and no-repeaters, how to define it?

I try the following, but report max_repetitions and no_repeaters undefined in record pdu.
#pdu{ type = 'get-bulk-request', request_id = ReqId,
             max_repetitions = MaxRepetitions, non_repeaters = NonRepeaters,
             varbinds }

But I find that in RFC3416,
BulkPDU ::=                         -- must be identical in
       SEQUENCE {                      -- structure to PDU
           request-id      INTEGER (-214783648..214783647),
           non-repeaters   INTEGER (0..max-bindings),
           max-repetitions INTEGER (0..max-bindings),

           variable-bindings           -- values are ignored
               VarBindList
       }

Could you help me? Thanks very much.

B.R