[erlang-questions] BOB conference on Jan 23 in Berlin: Early-bird registration ends Friday, Dec 19!

Michael Sperber sperber@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 09:20:58 CET 2014

BOB features an entire Erlang track!

			       BOB 2015
			      Conference

	     "What happens if we simply use what's best?"
			   January 23.2015
				Berlin
		       http://bobkonf.de/2015/
			       Program:
		 http://bobkonf.de/2015/programm.html
			    Registration:
	       http://bobkonf.de/2015/registration.html

BOB is the conference for developers, architects and decision-makers
to explore technologies beyond the mainstream in software development,
and to find the best tools available to software developers today.
Our goal is for all participants of BOB to return home with new
insights that enable them to improve their own software development
experiences.

The program features 14 talks and 8 tutorials on current topics:

http://bobkonf.de/2015/programm.html

The subject range of talks includes functional programming,
microservices, package management, and data management.

The tutorials feature introductions to Erlang, Haskell, Swift, and
ClojureScript, and their applications.

Anil Madhavapeddy will hold the keynote talk - about unikernels and
functional programming.

Registration is open online:

http://bobkonf.de/2015/registration.html

NOTE: The early-bird rates expire on Dec. 19, 2014!

BOB cooperates with the :clojured conference on the following day.
There is a registration discount available for participants of both events.

http://www.clojured.de/