[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Dec 16 14:47:40 CET 2014

+1
Why not generating OS packages instead reinvent the wheel ? Each dependance could be a package itself and Ports source packages.
There is also nugets and chocolatey for Windows.

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric