[erlang-questions] Erlang and Akka

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Tue Aug 26 21:45:15 CEST 2014

My thoughts are simply that, where Erlang was designed from the ground up to cater, Akka has been built on top of a platform that has not.  There is much that Erlang provides for free that just makes life easy.  Akka may do this, too, but since it’s built on the JVM, you’re bound to run into some headaches.

Lee