[erlang-questions] Fwd: erlang:trace/3 and cpu_timestamp

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu Apr 24 16:17:47 CEST 2014

Hello,

The cpu_timestamp functionality needs the timestamp to be monotonic across
cpus which the linux version of clock_gettime(CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID,_)
isn't. This is why it is disabled on Linux.

Lukas