[erlang-questions] how do you build your releases with/without rebar?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sun Apr 13 20:02:50 CEST 2014

"and will be reused in other apps"

Separation of library into another repo brings new problem. Git submodules
are a never-try-again hell, rebar has its weakness in managing submodules
(yes, I know, pull-request or GTFO, but I haven't done it).

So extracting library into separate repo is useful when you are going to
reuse it into another project without other big app.

Are you going to make erlang distribution without otp but with SSL?