[erlang-questions] Getting started with Cowboy and then?

Andreas Stenius erlang@REDACTED
Thu Apr 10 05:07:39 CEST 2014

On Wednesday 09 April 2014 16.56.06 lloyd@REDACTED wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If it's not one thing, it's another.
>
> Attempting to deepen my understanding of Cowboy, I went back to Getting
> Started.  First time through it worked like a charm. Then I renamed the app
> and tried to rearrange directories a bit to support multiple applications:

> hello_erlang
>    erlang.mk
>    Makefile
>    relx.config
>    src

> lit
>    apps
>      lit
>         src
>    erlang.mk
>    Makefile
>    relx.config

I recall Loic saying that erlang.mk doesn't support the apps directory layout,
and pointed to a [gist](https://gist.github.com/RJ/6977165) as example how it
could be used with a wrapper to overcome this limitation.

Cheers,
Andreas