[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang Easy Profiling (eep) provides a way to analyze application performance and call hierarchy

Tue Nov 26 14:14:21 CET 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:11:11AM +0300, virtan wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I just want to present to the community my small project which provides a way
> to analyze performance of your running application and to visualize
> function call hierarchy (with power of kcachegrind as a GUI tool).
>
> It helped me to find some bottlenecks in our application, would be great
> if it helps someone else.
>
> https://github.com/virtan/eep

Since EEP in the Erlang world means Erlang Enhancement Proposal
or Erlang Enhancement Process, you might consider another name
for your project, if that was not intentional...

Good name, though.