[erlang-questions] move from centos to xubuntu - no error

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Mon Nov 18 22:57:42 CET 2013

Never mind.  I had 15/16B of erlang on this box in the past.  I went in to
/usr/local/bin and removed the sym links and then renamed
/usr/local/lib/erlang to erlang0 and did make install of 16B02 again and
now it works.  Go figure.... :)

Thanks,

-wes