[erlang-questions] [ANN:] erlang_cep a new Complex Event Processing Library

Dan Macklin danmacklin10@REDACTED
Tue May 7 07:50:26 CEST 2013

Hi Richard,

When I first wrote the system I envisaged that users would input queries
via a web front end, which would be stored in a database and loaded in
dynamically.  I thought that JavaScript would be a more accessible language
for this use case.  However as I have learned more I have also realised
that I can do the same in erlang or indeed a simple dsl.

I think I'll add a config option that allows the use of both.  Shouldn't
take long to do.

Thanks for the feedback.

Dan