[erlang-questions] Fwd: [ANN:] erlang_cep a new Complex Event Processing Library

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Tue May 7 10:42:20 CEST 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Dan Macklin <danmacklin10@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> When I first wrote the system I envisaged that users would input queries via
> a web front end, which would be stored in a database and loaded in
> dynamically.  I thought that JavaScript would be a more accessible language
> for this use case.  However as I have learned more I have also realised that
> I can do the same in erlang or indeed a simple dsl.

I would advise against a "simple dsl". Pick erlang, javascript or lua.
Or something similar, a.k.a. a language. It makes life easier for
everyone...

--
Motiejus Jakštys