[erlang-questions] Issues with stdin on ports

Heinz Nikolaus Gies heinz@REDACTED
Tue Jul 30 12:01:36 CEST 2013

I am facing the same issue as Anthony,
it is rather annoying there are more issues that are involved with Erlangs handling of the STD* pipes, i.e. missing a way to terminate a program that does not terminate on STDin close. I would not argue 'because it's not in Erlang it is not important'. I greatly enjoy that Erlang is not jumping any change to change but that argument means nothing would ever get get done :P