[erlang-questions] CTH with code:add_paths/1

Sylvain Benner sylvain.benner@REDACTED
Mon Jul 22 23:14:54 CEST 2013

I have a CTH which starts and ends an OTP app in pre_init_per_suite and
post_end_per_suite respectively.
In the documentation there is mention of interactive and embedded mode,
then in ct_run there is the -shell option but it ignores the -spec option
and I have to start it manually. T start the tests more quickly, I would
prefere to only type ct_run -spec my.spec on the command line and be able
to add some code paths to the code server to be able to start my app.

Is it possible to use code:add_paths/1 in a CTH when using ct_run -spec ?

Cheers,
syl20bnr