[erlang-questions] Announcing Ymir: A Distributed, 3D Game Engine Written in Erlang

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Fri Jul 12 16:00:59 CEST 2013

I just pledged 100$. You guys are doing amazing job in uncharted
territories! Keep on!

Graphs (and some other graphics) are not showing for me in the indiegogo page.