[erlang-questions] Improve $handle_undefined_function

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Jan 22 17:05:21 CET 2013

You missed the humor.

No one forces me, or anyone else, to use it. Indeed we can recommend
people not use it and tell people to avoid using libraries that are
using it, and if they still do tell them to *really* be careful about
it. All this not because we think the *feature* is bad, but because the
*implementation* can easily lead to user error.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy