[erlang-questions] Erlang4Android

Erik Reitsma erlang@REDACTED
Mon Feb 25 22:24:45 CET 2013

Hi David and all,

I had not assumed that people would want to use Erlang on Android in
distributed mode. However, now that there appears a "market" for this, I
will try to get distribution working too. I think that there may be some
issues with ownership of the cookie file, and the user id under which
Erlang runs.

I intend to publish a new version as soon as R16B is out (which should
be in a few days). I would prefer to try to get distribution working in
that version.

I have also worked a bit on a new installer, which makes it possible to
install the small version first, and add libraries later.

Regards,
*Erik.