[erlang-questions] Erlang4Android

Erik Reitsma erlang@REDACTED
Tue Feb 26 21:39:43 CET 2013

Hi David & others,

I intend to solve this by making it possible to provide extra command
line arguments to erl when Erlang is started from SL4A. Unfortunately I
cannot set this from SL4A, unless I modify SL4A, which I would very much
like to avoid. So, I have to set the command line arguments from the
Erlang installer. This means however, that all started shells will be
started with the same command line arguments. So, either all start with
distribution, or without, unless you change the command line arguments
between two starts. I have tried this, and I can start a shell with
arguments "-sname x -setcookie ssssssss" (no need for a cookie file this
way!).
Would this be an acceptable solution for you?

*Erik.