[erlang-questions] lager and dynamic log cutting via compiled module

Paul Davis paul.joseph.davis@REDACTED
Tue Aug 27 04:56:55 CEST 2013

Andrew,

Can you explain the reticence about having compiler and syntax_tools as
dependencies? At first I was mostly assuming you wanted lager to handle
compiler logging or some such so it was a question of startup ordering.
Given goldrush I'm wondering if it were a more a general concern about just
removing dependencies for file sizes and so on.

Paul