[erlang-questions] Adding new operators?

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Apr 8 08:21:17 CEST 2013

Hello David,

A fancy way to extend the Erlang syntax would be to have something like Camlp4, a powerful and extensible preprocessor for OCaml. It has a powerful quotation system which it itself uses to implements its parser construct, to extend OCaml's syntax at compile-time. I have began writing a quotation system for Erlang but didn't have the time finish it yet [1].

Regards,

[1] https://github.com/nox/otp/tree/brackets

--
Anthony Ramine