[erlang-questions] Adding new operators?

Justin Calleja calleja.justin@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 16:41:41 CEST 2013

Hi David,

You should be able to do that with a parse_transform/2. Look up parse
transform: you basically get to implement a function which the compiler
calls at compilation time passing it a formal representation of the source
code it's compiling (a.k.a abstract forms... though I'm not entirely sure
about the terminology).

You can then use the erl_syntax module to manipulate these forms.

cheers,
Justin