[erlang-questions] Downcase Accented characters

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Mon Oct 22 11:44:59 CEST 2012

When you need to do downcast a subset (most european languages) then you can also check the z_string.erl module in z_stdlib.

https://github.com/zotonic/z_stdlib/blob/master/src/z_string.erl

We are in the process of splitting useful libraries from Zotonic, and z_stdlib is one of them.
Any additions/fixes are welcome.

- Marc