[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sat Oct 20 18:03:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

Couple of comments here

1. package manager is a platform dependent. This is a beauty of rebar it works out of box on CentOs/Ubuntu/MacOS/etc.

2. Max said "I don't like the idea to store project dependencies outside project tree". This is true. However I do have number of "common" libraries. I'd like to keep them at central place. Joe's tweak 1 would be useful.

- Dmitry